Friday, June 18, 2010

Lakers Win, Mobs Rule - A Len Speaks Bonus Post

Why is it that sports fans can't celebrate pleasantly? Here's a snapshot of some barbarians in downtown LA last night as the Lakers put away the NBA Finals.

Windows were broken, street lights bent, and a taxi was set on fire. Who the hell burns a cab anymore??? The cherry on the sundae? One poor SOB was beaten unconscious.

And this just in from our Profiling Department. Okay, folks, now look at this picture closely.

Find me one person in the photo who's not Hispanic or Black. Go ahead. I dare you. I double dare you. I triple dare you. Look at any of the pictures of the riots outside the Staples Center last evening. You'll see the same thing I see.

And this happens every year after the NBA Finals. Doesn't really happen with baseball or football. Not to this blazing extent.

So, be my guest and connect the dots.

Now, who thinks Arizona is wrong?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best photo of the riot shows looters breaking into a store. One of them proudly holds a huge Mexican flag.

I ask again: Who's living in this country? When will America get its borders back?