Sunday, August 12, 2007

Who's the Boss?

An incredibly sad moment for me. Former child star Alyssa Milano (of "Charmed" and "Who's The Boss?" fame) has a blog devoted to the Dodgers. The fact that she's spending part of her day doing exactly the same thing that I'm doing has a certain morose aura for me. Don't I have something better to do with my life than what this knucklehead is doing? And, if I had the incoming residuals she probably has from those two pieces of dreck she worked on, I certainly wouldn't be doing what she is doing. This is human defeat working on multi-levels.

Very recently, she posted an open letter to Dodger Manager Grady Little. Here it is:

Dear Mr. Little,Hi! I know you're real busy with the pennant race and all so I won't take up too much of your time. I beg of you, in the future please refrain from batting anyone with a batting average under the Mendoza Line in the CLEANUP spot. I'm all for [Olmedo] Saenz getting the start at first to get some more at-bats and give [James] Loney a break, but you may want to consider batting him appropriately for a .185 hitter. Just a suggestion. Call me crazy.Also, while I have your attention I've got another crazy suggestion: You may want to check out [Andre] Ethier's numbers against lefties (AVG. -- .329, OBP -- .372, SLG -- .466) and start him accordingly. With the way he's been hitting, there is no reason for him not to get the start against lefties unless he is hurt. Crazy right?Thanks,Alyssa MilanoDodger fanatic Peace,Love,AND BASEBALL.

My sadness continues. I agree with everything she is saying.

This must be what those near-death experiences are like. You go down a long tunnel. You see a bright white light. And you start thinking just like Tony Danza's TV daughter.

Given the fact that she's dated both Brad Penny and Russell Martin, the title of her blog takes on even more meaning.

She really does want to touch 'em all.

Dinner last night: Hot dog and chips at the phenomenal Beatles/Sgt. Peppers tribute at the Hollywood Bowl.

No comments: